Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What is this, and why now?


I feel an introduction is in order : friends, I'd like you to meet my solution to staying focused, on task, and lasered towards the goal at hand : defining a career. Meeting my goals has always been a slow, confusing process, mostly because I'm scatter-brained, anxiety-ridden, and dramatically skeptic of my abilities - but that is changing! Today!


My (near) daily posts will showcase:
- sources of design inspiration
- the occasional curse word (by occasional I mean constant)
- my severely crippling desire to adopt all pitbulls
- new Ruff & Tumble projects
- roller derby life lessons
- and diagrammed utilization of winner's brain strategies (you can ignore these parts, which are mostly just me talking to myself.)

More importantly - I want to know what YOU want to hear about. So keep me posted. I read your crap posts on facebook all the time, so I'm thinking you owe me.

YOU HEARD THE LADY.





~ 5 comments: ~

Dirk Shearer says:
at: November 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM said...

you & me both!

ThrashQuatch says:
at: November 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

"...and dramatically skeptic of my abilities..."

I too suffer from this and totally get where you are coming from, now if I could only focus and have enough faith in myself...dang it.

Drew says:
at: November 7, 2012 at 9:41 AM said...

Let me know if you want a brother feature! Make a lil collab happen!

Katie Dennis says:
at: November 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM said...

GUYS - I'm reading this book called the "Winner's Brain, 8 Strategies Great Minds Use to Acheive Success" - I will let you know if it's any good. It's about rewiring your brain to stop telling you BULLSHIT and start telling you that you ROCK. And if that one doesn't work, I will read my ass off till I find one that does.

I'm so over this anxiety dude, he is finished!

Katie Dennis says:
at: November 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM said...

DREW I WANT A BRO FEATURE!

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Pages

Blogger templates

Ruff & Tumble Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

About